Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My first Toy Society Drop!


Well, We did it! Our first toy drop, how exciting! The kids helped choose where we would go. They chose the Roxana Public Library Children's section. We made the drop on January 5th, 2010 around 10:00 am. Can't wait to see if someone finds it. The kids are really excited too. For those who don't know, The Toy Society is a group of people from all around the world leaving anonymous handmade toys for people to find and take home. I copied this directly from the letter that you attatch to the toy "The Toy Society is a craft/street art project spreading love throughout the streets of the world. From Melbourne to Lisbon, Antwerp to Michigan and everywhere in between, The Toy Society is all about giving you a ‘something for nothing’ experience." How cool is that? I hope I brightened someones day, in our society unfortunately there are too few instances that you can truely get something for nothing, and that's what the project is all about, making the world a better place. If you think you'd like to join the toy society, I do have a link in my Fave Blogs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment